Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I enjoy the fruitiness of this roast as well as the delicious stuffing...and it's so easy to prepare.
- 4 cups herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Grease the inside of a crock pot.
- Mix together the stuffing, broth, apricots and onions in the crock pot.
- Place pork roast on stuffing mixture.
- Mix jam and balsamic vinegar and brush over the pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours, or until meat is tender.
- Slice the meat and serve with the stuffing.
Nice tender pork loin roast. I am afraid our stuffing was too soggy to eat. Thanks for sharing your recipes with us, Geema!