8 hrs 10 mins
I enjoy the fruitiness of this roast as well as the delicious stuffing...and it's so easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease the inside of a crock pot.
- 2Mix together the stuffing, broth, apricots and onions in the crock pot.
- 3Place pork roast on stuffing mixture.
- 4Mix jam and balsamic vinegar and brush over the pork.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours, or until meat is tender.
- 6Slice the meat and serve with the stuffing.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pork Roast and Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.9
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 217.7 mg
- Sodium 266.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 73.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb-seasoned stuffing cubes