8 hrs 10 mins
This is really good. Fixes that holiday meal craving with all the fixings. I usually serve with whatever veggie I feel like or have on hand. Peas is a favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray crockpot with Pam.
- 2Place sliced potatoes in crockpot and sprinkle with salt and stir.
- 3Place pork on top of potatoes and pour half of the chicken broth over top of meat and potatoes. Sprinkle meat with salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder, to taste.
- 4Mix the soup and gravy together and pour over top.
- 5Place stuffing on top of all and drizzle with remaining chicken broth to moisten.
- 6If meat is frozen, cook on high for 2 hours, then low for 6 hours. If meat is defrosted or fresh, cook on low for 8 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pork or Chicken, Potato and Stuffing Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (565 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.4
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 661.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 33.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of celery soup
seasoned stuffing mix