Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is really good. Fixes that holiday meal craving with all the fixings. I usually serve with whatever veggie I feel like or have on hand. Peas is a favorite.
- Spray crockpot with Pam.
- Place sliced potatoes in crockpot and sprinkle with salt and stir.
- Place pork on top of potatoes and pour half of the chicken broth over top of meat and potatoes. Sprinkle meat with salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder, to taste.
- Mix the soup and gravy together and pour over top.
- Place stuffing on top of all and drizzle with remaining chicken broth to moisten.
- If meat is frozen, cook on high for 2 hours, then low for 6 hours. If meat is defrosted or fresh, cook on low for 8 hours.