Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is really good. Fixes that holiday meal craving with all the fixings. I usually serve with whatever veggie I feel like or have on hand. Peas is a favorite.
- Spray crockpot with Pam.
- Place sliced potatoes in crockpot and sprinkle with salt and stir.
- Place pork on top of potatoes and pour half of the chicken broth over top of meat and potatoes. Sprinkle meat with salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder, to taste.
- Mix the soup and gravy together and pour over top.
- Place stuffing on top of all and drizzle with remaining chicken broth to moisten.
- If meat is frozen, cook on high for 2 hours, then low for 6 hours. If meat is defrosted or fresh, cook on low for 8 hours.
I'm having a harFor some reason, this page isn't loading correctly on my screen, but I stil wanted to review! This recipe is great - would also be great with turkey and a side of cranberries! My only caution is to try an densure that the stuffing stays on top of the meat, othewise it will bet mushy in the liquids. Thanks for posting!
We loved this!! I ended up using 3 thick cut pork sirloin chops and pork gravy. The pork came out very tender and moist. This is a keeper, I can't wait to make it with chicken! Made for Spring PAC 2009