1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Pork Loin Roast
7 hrs 10 mins
Janie Cooper's Note:
A great recipe for a rolled pork roast like the ones from Costco that tend to be a little dry & tough. The sauce can be thickened with a flour/water sauce for a flavorful gravy with pepper added. No salt is necessary as the condensed soup adds plenty! Sometimes I add 1/2 pkg dry onion soup mix sprinkling it right on the meat before cooking, Increase spices according to your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can golden cream of mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons better than bouillon, Beef flavor
- 1 cup hot water
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 rolled pork loin roast (about 4 - 5 lb)
- 1 ounce dry onion soup mix (1/2 pkg )
- 1Rub combined spices all over roast.
- 2Place one can of the soup on bottom a crock pot, sprayed with Pam.
- 3Set roast on top of soup.
- 4If using dry onion soup, sprinkle over roast.
- 5Cover roast with mushrooms.
- 6Top with remaining can of soup.
- 7Combine bullion concentrate with hot water.
- 8Pour around sides of roast.
- 9Cover & cook on low for 6 - 8 hours depending on your crockpot.
- 10Remove roast and thicken liquid for gravy add additional pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pork Loin Roast
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 539.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
golden cream of mushroom soup
pork loin roast