Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Serve over rice
Make and share this Crock Pot Pork Chops With Mushroom Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -6 pork chops, Boneless
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme (optional)
- Place pork chops in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops.
- Cook in low 8-10 hours, or high 4 1/2 -5 hours.
Very Quick and easy to make. We didnt have any tapioca so added cornstarch to the finished sauce to thicken it. We didn't add the thyme by personal preference. Made for MY 3 Chefs Nov. 2009.