7 hrs 21 mins
7 hrs 6 mins
The pork chops are stacked in the crock pot, so I think you could substitute a small pork roast and get pretty much the same results. Have not tried this but have tried the pork chops and they are great! If you use a roast, please let me know how it turns out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pork in 4-5 quart crock pot slow cooker.
- 2Layer dried fruit evenly over pork.
- 3Mix brown sugar, marmalade, vinegar, ginger and nectar,.
- 4Pour evenly over pork and fruit in crock pot.
- 5Cover and cook on low heat setting 6-7 hours or until pork is slightly pink when cut near bone.
- 6Remove pork and fruit from crock pot with slotted spoon, Cover and keep warm.
- 7Pour juices from slow cooker into 1 quart saucepan.
- 8Mix cornstarch and water.
- 9Stir into juices in saucepan.
- 10Cook over high heat 4-6 minutes , stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly Serve with pork and fruit.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pork Chops With Dried Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 796.4
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 144.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 39.8 g