Recipe by Darling76
I am always looking for crock pot dinners that aren't bland and blah. I found this one in one of my Mom's cookbooks and it really is nice for an easy crock pot meal that has good flavor too.
Top Review by SILKPTR
We loved it!! I added baby carrots and sliced the potatoes thicker. The meat was very moist and tender. Cooked it longer on medium so we could play/boat on the lake all day. I suggest adding extra potatoes, they have wonderful flavor. My oldest brother LOVED it and called his friends to tell them how good it was. I had planned to have leftovers, but the whole dinner was eaten that night. Will go in my permanent file and will get made many times. Finger lickin' good!! NCE
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 pork loin chops with bone
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into thin slices
- 1 onion, sliced
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter and oil in large skillet. Brown pork chops on both sides, set aside.
- Combine soup, mushrooms, mustard, broth, garlic, salt, basil and pepper in crock pot.
- Add potatoes and onion, stirring to coat. Place pork chops on top of potatoe mixture. Cover and cook on HIGH 3-4 hours.
- Sprinkle with parsley.