Recipe by Kristen in Chicago
This recipe is super easy and tastes awesome. Give it a try and tell me what you think.
Top Review by boys4christine
I guess I missed the part about the pork chops being frozen. I had 8 thin, boneless pork chops and since they were not frozen the ones closer to the bottom got overcooked. We thought that the flavors were really good but the stuffing was too mushy.
- 8 frozen pork chops
- 1 package dry onion soup mix (I use Mrs. Grass)
- 2 boxes Stove Top stuffing mix
- 4 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 2 cups warm water in bottom of crock pot.
- Place pork chops in crock pot.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix on top of pork chops.
- Pour stuffing mix on top and pour water on top of stuffing mix.
- Cook on High for 2 hours and then cook on low for about 4 more hours.
- Usually the stuffing comes out mushy and moist, just the way my family likes it.
- If you don't want to change temps while cooking, just cook on low for 6-8 hours.