Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This recipe is super easy and tastes awesome. Give it a try and tell me what you think.
Make and share this Crock Pot Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- Place 2 cups warm water in bottom of crock pot.
- Place pork chops in crock pot.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix on top of pork chops.
- Pour stuffing mix on top and pour water on top of stuffing mix.
- Cook on High for 2 hours and then cook on low for about 4 more hours.
- Usually the stuffing comes out mushy and moist, just the way my family likes it.
- If you don't want to change temps while cooking, just cook on low for 6-8 hours.
I guess I missed the part about the pork chops being frozen. I had 8 thin, boneless pork chops and since they were not frozen the ones closer to the bottom got overcooked. We thought that the flavors were really good but the stuffing was too mushy.
The pork chops come out so tender and flavorful. I made a few changes, as always, but nothing drastic. I used 10 thawed boneless chops, added an extra 1/4 cup of water, and cooked for 6 hours on low. I also used onion-mushroom soup mix instead of plain onion and StoveTop cornbread dressing instead of stuffing, since those are my preferences. It was a little salty, but I just noticed that I used two packets of soup mix when it only called for one. That explains the saltiness, lol. Other than that, it was great. Definitely a keeper for us.
Really good - perfectly seasoned! I did leave out the package of dry onion mix because I had the Seasoned Herbs Stove Top and I didn't want it to be too salty, but everyone loved this...even my picky 3 year olds!