6 hrs 10 mins
Kristen in Chicago's Note:
This recipe is super easy and tastes awesome. Give it a try and tell me what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 2 cups warm water in bottom of crock pot.
- 2Place pork chops in crock pot.
- 3Sprinkle onion soup mix on top of pork chops.
- 4Pour stuffing mix on top and pour water on top of stuffing mix.
- 5Cook on High for 2 hours and then cook on low for about 4 more hours.
- 6Usually the stuffing comes out mushy and moist, just the way my family likes it.
- 7If you don't want to change temps while cooking, just cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pork Chops and Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.8
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.7 mg
- Sodium 1136.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 27.5 g