1/4 Photos of Crock Pot Pork Chops and Mushrooms
6 hrs 10 mins
From 101 Things To Do With A Slow Cooker, this is a simple meal and the sauce is good over mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place meat in greased 3 1/2 to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- 2Top with onions and mushrooms.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine soup mix, water, and soup.
- 4Pour over mushrooms and pork chops.
- 5Cover and cook on low heat 6 to 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pork Chops and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.7
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 1339.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 43.2 g