Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Found on the Facebook site "Crock Pot Girls".
- 4 pork chops, thick cut, bone in
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope pork gravy mix
- Place pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Mix the onion soup mix, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, and pork gravy mix together in a bowl.
- Pour mixture over the chops.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours until they are VERY fork tender. If they still aren't falling apart, cook 30 minutes more and check again (continue until they are how you want them).
We all enjoyed these. I used 8 thick boneless pork chops but kept the rest of the recipe the same. I also put this in the oven instead of the crockpot because I forgot to put them in before I went to the dentist. I cooked them in the oven at 350 for 2 hours. They were a tad salty but I didn't think they were too bad. Hubby said the only thing the gravy was missing was pepper.