8 hrs 5 mins
Found on the Facebook site "Crock Pot Girls".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pork chops, thick cut, bone in
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope pork gravy mix
- 1Place pork chops in the slow cooker.
- 2Mix the onion soup mix, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, and pork gravy mix together in a bowl.
- 3Pour mixture over the chops.
- 4Cook on low 6 to 8 hours until they are VERY fork tender. If they still aren't falling apart, cook 30 minutes more and check again (continue until they are how you want them).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pork Chops and Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.6
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 1481.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 45.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork gravy mix