Recipe by HoosierBuckeye
Found on the Facebook site "Crock Pot Girls".
Top Review by bmcnichol
We all enjoyed these. I used 8 thick boneless pork chops but kept the rest of the recipe the same. I also put this in the oven instead of the crockpot because I forgot to put them in before I went to the dentist. I cooked them in the oven at 350 for 2 hours. They were a tad salty but I didn't think they were too bad. Hubby said the only thing the gravy was missing was pepper.
- 4 pork chops, thick cut, bone in
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope pork gravy mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Mix the onion soup mix, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, and pork gravy mix together in a bowl.
- Pour mixture over the chops.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours until they are VERY fork tender. If they still aren't falling apart, cook 30 minutes more and check again (continue until they are how you want them).