Recipe by Mama T of Two
This is a simple and affordable dinner for the family. Perfect for the working mom that's always on the go!
Top Review by BlueRidgeMama
Very good and SUPER easy! Pork chops were tender, gravy was good (but I did use 1 extra can of soup and maybe 1/2 cup of water, as I cooked a bunch of pork chops). The only thing I may do differently next time is use low sodium soup to cut the salt a little. Served with mashed potatoes and corn.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mushroom, thickly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup beef bouillon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder