1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Pork Chops
7 hrs 10 mins
An easy recipe that produces tender pork chops with a wonderful gravy, I used a 3/4-inch thick center cut pork chops and browned them first, you may increase the amount of pork chops and double the sauce recipe, this can also be made in the oven for a shorter time :)
My Private Note
pork ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 6 pork chops (cut 1/2 - 3/4-inch thick)
- 1 onion (sliced or chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional or to taste)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1Place the pork chops in the crock pot.
- 2Sprinkle with onions and garlic over and around the chops.
- 3In a bowl mix together all remaining ingredients except the salt; pour over the chops.
- 4Cook on low setting for about 7 hours or until the pork chops are cooked through and tender (cooking time will vary slightly depending on the size of your pork chops).
- 5Season with salt to taste if desired.
- 6Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (1582 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.4
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 1565.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 44.3 g