7 hrs 15 mins
A great recipe to use for making BBQ sandwiches, with just a bit of kick! Just in time for warm weather and picnics!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs pork loin
- 1 (28 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (your favorite flavor is fine, but one with honey is better for this recipe.)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon texas pete hot sauce
- 1Pour most of BBQ sauce into crock pot, reserving approximately 4 oz for later.
- 2Place pork loin in crock pot.
- 3Sprinkle diced onion over meat and sauce.
- 4Add salt and pepper on top of meat.
- 5Add onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper over top of meat.
- 6Drizzle remaining BBQ sauce over meat.
- 7Drizzle hot sauce over meat.
- 8Cook covered on low for 6 hours.
- 9Increase heat to High for 1 hour.
- 10Pork should be well-shredded. Shred any remaining large chunks, and stir entire mixture.
- 11Serve over onion rolls or potato rolls, with coleslaw, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pork BBQ With a Kick
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.2
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 102.0 mg
- Sodium 1270.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 36.2 g