Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This one is tasty, I usually get it ready the night before then put it in the crock pot and leave it on low all day.
- Cut the pork into cubes and brown lightly in the oil.
- Add chopped capsicum, thinly slice onions and sliced mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and cook 2 minutes.
- Add the wine, stock, tomato puree, sage (if using), salt and pepper to taste and bring to the boil.
- Peel the tomatoes, remove the pips and chop the flesh.
- Add to the onions etc., then place in the crock pot. Cover and cook on LOW 7 - 8 hours.