Top Review by Michelle S.
I did add garlic to the meat mixture as I HAVE to have grarlic in meatballs. I also used 1 cream of mushroom and I golden mushroom as I was out of tomato soup (how did that happen?). The flavor was fantastic, but it came out more like chunky meat sauce for me than meatballs. Still very yummy, but not really what I was expecting. The meatballs really did not stay together at all.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup raw rice (long grain)
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup