1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Porcupine Meatballs
6 hrs 15 mins
Porcupine meat balls are quick and easy to make for my kids, and now I have a slower cooker (crock pot) they are even easier As an added bonus i buy more of the mince and make double batches of the balls and freeze them so easy to take them out and pop in cooker with everything else Also can make the balls as mini's for parties, they are a great hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ground beef, rice, onions, egg and seasonings. With hands, shape into small meatballs 1inch to 1 1/2 inch (3cmm) are best shape.
- 2Add to crock pot with tomato soup.
- 3Cook on low for 5-7 hours (as slow cookers vary).
- 4As an extra sometimes I put two handfuls of rice into the soup.
- 5This can also be cooked on the stove top but add 2 tins of water and cook covered for 1 hour).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Porcupine Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.2
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 120.2 mg
- Sodium 570.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: