Recipe by LexingtonMom
Sweet-spicy sauce over crock-pot tender boneless pork chops. Serve with rice. I substitute Spenda brown sugar-mix for brown sugar to keep low-cal. Original recipe claims you can use country style pork loin ribs.
- 6 boneless pork chops (thick)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped in large pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons stir-fry sauce
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork, garlic and onion in crockpot sprayed with non-stick spray. Spoon about half the pineapple and juice over chops (reserve rest of pineapple and juices).
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, combine remaining ingredients, including reserved pineapple.
- Drain all juices from crockpot. Spoon mixture over pork and turn heat to high for remaining 30 minutes.