Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Not much prep work and you come home to a filling meal
Make and share this Crock Pot Polenta Chili Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cornmeal and cold water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat to low and cook, stirring about 5 minutes until thickened.
- Remove from heat and cool about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spread over the bottom and about 2 inches up the sides of a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker In a medium bowl, combine turkey chili, leeks and chicken.
- Spoon into center of the polenta mixture.
- Cover and cook on low about 5 hours.
- 15 minutes prior to serving, top with cheese.