4 hrs 15 mins
Recipe came from Feb. 2005 Women's Day magazine. Very quick and easy to prepare this meal. Use your hands or a wooden spoon to mix the ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup roasted yellow peppers or 1/2 cup red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese
- 1/2 cup dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 8 slices turkey pepperoni
- 8 slices turkey pepperoni, sliced
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1In a large bowl mix the ground turkey, 1/4 cup of the marinara sauce, peppers, 1/4 cup of the cheese blend, bread crumbs, onion, diced pepperoni (reserve the sliced), egg, garlic and salt until blended.
- 2Pat the mixture over the bottom of a 3 1.2 qt slow cooker (if using a larger cooker, pat the mixture to a 8 inch round).
- 3Spread the top with 1/4 cup marinara sauce.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- 5Spread the remaining marinara sauce over the top, sprinkle with the remaining cheese, then top with remaining pepperoni slices.
- 6Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pizza Turkey Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.4
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 145.7 mg
- Sodium 572.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: