Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Nice soup our family loves.
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 4 1⁄2 ounces mushrooms
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pepperoni, sliced and halved
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 28 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove
- Spray crock pot.
- Cook the noodles.
- Fry onion, garlic, beef, drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, Italian seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Made for Spring PAC 2008. This was good and easy to make. I never had pizza soup before so wasn't sure what to expect. I followed the recipe exactly as written other then I didn't' add the onion but used minced onions instead. I only cooked mine about two hours. We topped each bowl with mozzarello cheese.