Recipe by mrs_smithline
This is a super easy dip you could bring to any party! (BTW, I put random sizes for pepperoni and tortilla chips. It's not a big deal if you don't have the exact amount.)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) bag tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- spread softened cream cheese in bottom of crock pot.
- in separate bowl, mix pizza sauce and pepperoni.(you could leave the pepperoni whole or chop it up. you could also add any other pizza toppings you like. i.e. onions, olives, peppers, etc.).
- spread sauce mixture over cream cheese.
- top with shredded mozzarella cheese and, if you'd like, any other pizza toppings.
- cook on low until cheese on top melts.
- serve with tortilla chips.