Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I made this over the holidays and everyone loved it.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian spices
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into cubes
- In crockpot, combine the pizza sauce, cheeses, italian spices and garlic powder.
- Cook on low 2-4 hours or until cheese is melted and sauce is hot.
- Serve with bread cubes.
Re-submitting this review, realized I had not checked off the stars! Really tasty and easy! I prepared 1/2 of the recipe and other than that, prepared as directed. By itself, the dip is a tad salty to me, but it is perfect on the bread cubes. Each bite tasted like a mini pizza LOL! This is a keeper, thanks bmcnichol!