Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is so easy to make. I hope you enjoy it/ You can also add so many different things I like to throw in pizza spices, black olives. Whatever you think of would almost fit in here.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger, browned and drained
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 0.667 (12 ounce) box rigatoni pasta, cooked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- Alternate layers in crock pot as follows: hamburger, noodles, cheese, soup, mushrooms, onions, sauce and pepperoni.
- Heat 4 hours on low in crock pot.
I loved this and so did everyone else. I brought it to work just for the fun of it and had many left over ingredients so I made me and my boyfriend a little crockpot full after I made the BIG crockpot full for work also, and everyone just raved. I added olives and canadian bacon with a little less pepperoni since I do like pepperoni because it isn't my favorite and I will tell you! This recipe is wonderful and very filling. I will be making this again. Thank you, Kim!
This was our low carb Super Bowl food, and we could not stop eating it! I did make changes, though. I browned the ground turkey with 1 tsp. dried Italian herbs, the onion, and 1 minced garlic clove. I used mini turkey pepperoni, cheddar cheese blend, 2 cans mushrooms, and pasta sauce instead of pizza sauce. The biggest change I made was to use a can of rinsed and drained pinto beans instead of pasta. The (low sodium) mushroom soup makes it really creamy, but it still tasted like pizza. We thought a good garnish would be sliced black olives and pepperoncini slices. Next time, I may add a drained can of artichoke hearts. Thank you, Kim1, for a recipe that may replace a lot of pizzas for us.
Wonderful Recipe ! My husband and kids loved it. I will definatly be making on a regular basis.