Recipe by Kim1
This is so easy to make. I hope you enjoy it/ You can also add so many different things I like to throw in pizza spices, black olives. Whatever you think of would almost fit in here.
Top Review by Gingerbear
I loved this and so did everyone else. I brought it to work just for the fun of it and had many left over ingredients so I made me and my boyfriend a little crockpot full after I made the BIG crockpot full for work also, and everyone just raved. I added olives and canadian bacon with a little less pepperoni since I do like pepperoni because it isn't my favorite and I will tell you! This recipe is wonderful and very filling. I will be making this again. Thank you, Kim!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger, browned and drained
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 0.667 (12 ounce) box rigatoni pasta, cooked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce