Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Don't you love meals you can throw together and forget about? This is a perfect weekday supper or comfort food for anytime.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 2 (15 ounce) canscheese flavored pizza sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- breadsticks or tortilla chips or corn chips, for dipping
- Brown meat and drain.
- Combine all ingredients (except breadsticks or chips) in crock pot.
- Heat on low for 2-3 hours.
Super easy to make and went over well for appetizer night. I opted to use the Italian seasoning and served with bread sticks.