Recipe by Indiana Nurse
This is a very easy meal! It can be made in several different ways and even be a vegetarian dish if desired!
- 1 lb hamburger, browned & drained
- 1 (12 ounce) packageshredded pizza cheese or 1 (12 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni
- 1 (25 1/2 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (1 lb) box rotini noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: You may add anything else you would normally put on a pizza.
- Such as mushrooms, peppers, onions, etc.
- You can also use pizza sauce instead of spaghetti sauce.
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
- Layer in crockpot, hamburger, noodles, pepperoni, spaghetti sauce and cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Make sure cheese is on top.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on low in crockpot.