A hearty, meaty pizza flavored casserole with the ease of using a crock pot. Serve with garlic bread & green salad. Easily scaled down for smaller meals.Decrease amounts of cheeses for a lighter version. Originally from Taste of Home.
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- Brown ground beef with onion until the meat is no longer pink.
- Add spaghetti sauce & mushrooms to meat.
- Spray large crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place layers in crock pots as follows:.
- 1/3 meat-sauce mixture.
- 1/3 of the egg noodles.
- 1/3 of the pepperoni/canadian bacon slices.
- 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- 1 cup mozerella cheese.
- Repeat these layers 2 more times.
- Cook on low until heated through. Approximately 3 - 4 hours.