1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Pizza
3 hrs 30 mins
Janie Cooper's Note:
A hearty, meaty pizza flavored casserole with the ease of using a crock pot. Serve with garlic bread & green salad. Easily scaled down for smaller meals.Decrease amounts of cheeses for a lighter version. Originally from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles as directed on package.
- 2Brown ground beef with onion until the meat is no longer pink.
- 3Add spaghetti sauce & mushrooms to meat.
- 4Spray large crock pot with cooking spray.
- 5Place layers in crock pots as follows:.
- 61/3 meat-sauce mixture.
- 71/3 of the egg noodles.
- 81/3 of the pepperoni/canadian bacon slices.
- 91 cup cheddar cheese.
- 101 cup mozerella cheese.
- 11Repeat these layers 2 more times.
- 12Cook on low until heated through. Approximately 3 - 4 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 774.3
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 182.6 mg
- Sodium 1227.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 47.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: