Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (12 ounce) package kluski noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 package pepperoni, sliced
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper (optional)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sliced mushroom (optional)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped black olives (optional)
- Cook noodles until done according to package directions.
- Brown beef, with some chopped onions (optional).
- Add pizza and spaghetti sauce.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Layer twice in crock pot: noodles, sauce mixture, pepperoni, bell peppers, mushrooms, black olives and cheese.
- Cook 30 minutes on high or longer on low.
We made this tonight and the whole familly loved it. Even my 2 year old son said it was yummy. I take that as a true compliment because he doesn't like anything that doesn't have JIFF on the lable, lol. I don't like onions so I sprinkled onion and garlic powder on my meat. I left out the peppers, mushrooms, and olives to make it more kid friendly. I topped it off with some garlic powder on top. I think next time I'm going to try mixing in a little ranch dressing mix just to see what it tastes like but I loved this recipe. Thank you!!!
Awesome Meal. Quick, Simple & Easy to make. My whole family love it.