Recipe by kzbhansen
I work nights and crockpot recipes are lifesavers. Here is another crockpot recipe
Top Review by ktenille
This was a good recipe but I think next time I'll mix my noodles right into my sauce. It didn't set up quite the way I was hoping. I was hoping for more of a layered crockpot dish and this one just kind of heaped out onto the plate but presentation aside it was very good.
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni, sliced and halved
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crockpot with pam.
- Cook the noodles.
- In large frying pan Cook onion, garlic and groud beef, drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, italian seasoning.
- Layer in crockpot, 1/3 meat, then noodles, then pepperoni, then cheese.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.