Recipe by CookingMonster
This was a hit with my husband and kids. The only thing I would change is that I would dice and fry the pepperoni to rid it of the greasiness and to bring out the pepper flavor. Other than that this was a great easy crockpot recipe.
Top Review by barefootmommawv
This was okay. Not my fave but, it served its purpose. The kids liked it. I added extra pepperoni. I also stirred in some cheese. Added olives and banana peppers. Made for My 3 Chefs Nov 2008
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger, browned
- 2 cups rigatoni pasta, cooked
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) jars Ragu pizza sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup pepperoni, diced small
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook hamburger until done and drain off the fat.
- Add mushrooms and onion and fry until translucent.
- Add pepperoni.
- Add in one jar of Ragu pizza sauce, and combine thoroughly.
- Layer this in bottom of crockpot.
- Meanwhile cook Rigatoni noodles until el dente.
- Lay noodles on top of hamburger mix in crockpot.
- Turn crock on low and leave 4-5 hours.
- Pour over the remainder of pizza sauce over the noodles.
- Top with the cheese.