1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Pizza
5 hrs 15 mins
This was a hit with my husband and kids. The only thing I would change is that I would dice and fry the pepperoni to rid it of the greasiness and to bring out the pepper flavor. Other than that this was a great easy crockpot recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook hamburger until done and drain off the fat.
- 2Add mushrooms and onion and fry until translucent.
- 3Add pepperoni.
- 4Add in one jar of Ragu pizza sauce, and combine thoroughly.
- 5Layer this in bottom of crockpot.
- 6Meanwhile cook Rigatoni noodles until el dente.
- 7Lay noodles on top of hamburger mix in crockpot.
- 8Turn crock on low and leave 4-5 hours.
- 9Pour over the remainder of pizza sauce over the noodles.
- 10Top with the cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.8
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 174.3 mg
- Sodium 472.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 52.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ragu pizza sauce