Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I like serving this dessert when I have company but not the time to prepare something.
- 1 fresh pineapple, cored, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch chunks or 566.99 g can crushed pineapple, drained
- 118.29 ml dark rum
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml lime juice
- 2 limes, zest of, cut in 2 inch long strips
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- fresh raspberry (optional)
- Place pineapple in bottom of slow cooker.
- Mix together rum, sugar, lime juice, lime zest and cornstarch.
- Pour over pineapple.
- Cook on High for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve warm.
- Can be served over ice cream, your favorite pound cake or short cake.
- When raspberries are in season, place a few on top of pineapple daiquiri.