Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prepare this ahead of time, plug in and cook when needed. Freeze leftovers. Serve over rice or use as tortilla filling (with cheese, salsa etc) or for quick burritos
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapenos or 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- Cook beef at med-high heat 5 minutes.
- Drain and add to crock pot.
- Add all ingredients except green pepper.
- Cook on low 7 hours.
- Increase to high, add green peppers and cook 15 minutes.