Recipe by MizEmerilLagasse
Mmmm Mmmm GOOD! And it's easy too!!
Top Review by Denakisland
This was very tasty and easy. My husband and children thought it tasted a lot like the filling of philly steak hot pockets so we put them in bread and made our own hotpockets with the sandwich maker! We used Montery jack cheese.
- 907.18 g sirloin steaks, cut into 1/4 inch thick strips (on the grain, please)
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin rings
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 148.83 g cream of mushroom soup
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 4-6 hamburger buns or 4-6 hoagie rolls
- Cheese Whiz
- provolone cheese