Recipe by MizEmerilLagasse
Mmmm Mmmm GOOD! And it's easy too!!
Top Review by Denakisland
This was very tasty and easy. My husband and children thought it tasted a lot like the filling of philly steak hot pockets so we put them in bread and made our own hotpockets with the sandwich maker! We used Montery jack cheese.
- 2 lbs sirloin steaks, cut into 1/4 inch thick strips (on the grain, please)
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin rings
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 1⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 -6 hamburger buns or 4 -6 hoagie rolls
- Cheese Whiz
- provolone cheese