Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Mmmm Mmmm GOOD! And it's easy too!!
- 2 lbs sirloin steaks, cut into 1/4 inch thick strips (on the grain, please)
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin rings
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 1⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 -6 hamburger buns or 4 -6 hoagie rolls
- Cheese Whiz
- provolone cheese
- Place the first 7 ingredients into your crock pot, turn to low heat, and cook for 8 hours.
- Toast the buns and top with your choice of toppings and then the Philly mix.
This was very tasty and easy. My husband and children thought it tasted a lot like the filling of philly steak hot pockets so we put them in bread and made our own hotpockets with the sandwich maker! We used Montery jack cheese.
Yum! This was very good. I added green pepper strips and sliced mushrooms with the onions. Will definitely make it again. Thanks for posting.
I was so excited to try this recipe when I found it, only to discover that I was out of Worcestershire sauce! So, instead, I added about 1/4 c of A-1 to the soup mixture. Still absolutely delish!