- 1 (600 g) pork roast
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon freshly snipped mint
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano flakes
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon pesto sauce (I used my walnut-basil pesto)
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon freshly snipped garlic chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Stab pork roast several times on all sides with a knife.
- Mix olive oil, dill weed, mint, oregano, mustard, garlic, pesto, pepper, and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Rub the mixture thoroughly rub on all sides of the pork roast.
- Place the roast on the bottom of the crock pot and pour the remaining mixture over the roast Cover and cook on low for 10 – 12 hours.
- Remove pork roast from crock pot and slice.
- Quickly stir corn starch to remaining juices in crock pot.
- Plate sliced pork and ladle on liquid.
- Sprinkle with garlic chives.