1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Persimmon Bread Pudding
4 hrs 15 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Has the perfect flavor to make a sweet ending to any autumn or winter meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 8 slices cinnamon-swirl bread or 8 slices cinnabon bread, cubed
- 4 fuyu persimmons, grated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- whipped cream (optional) or vanilla ice cream (optional) or heavy cream (optional)
- 1Spray the interior of the crock pot with nonstick spray.
- 2Mix together bread cubes, grated persimmon, and place in the crock pot.
- 3Stir together sugar, eggs, half and half, milk, and cinnamon.
- 4Pour mixture over bread, making sure it covers all the bread.
- 5Sprinkle the top with toasted pecans.
- 6Grate a little nutmeg over the top.
- 7Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hurs, until it is puffy and set (check with knife).
- 8Serve warm with whipped cream, ice cream, or drizzle with heavy cream, if desired.`.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Persimmon Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.5
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 136.4 mg
- Sodium 103.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: