Recipe by lazyme
Easy dip that you can make ahead and will be ready when guests arrive.
Top Review by KPD
this was a total success!! i usually make taco dip for the office on saturdays, but have been looking for other crock pot dips to rotate with. everyone loved this and not a bite was left! i doubled the recipe and instead of the olives, i used a jar of sliced pepperoncini peppers. i also added a teaspoon of italian seasoning, garlic powder, crushed fennel seed and cracked black pepper. instead of pizza sauce, i used a jar of spaghetti sauce that i had on hand. in order to make it less greasy, i microwaved the pepperoni for about 1 minute and then blotted all the grease off before adding to the crock pot. served with fritos scoops, pretzel rods, and sesame breadsticks.
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package pepperoni, sliced, chopped
- 8 medium green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced and drained
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened and cubed