1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Pepperoncini Beef Roast
11 hrs 10 mins
Mrs. Gottrocks's Note:
If you are a fan (or know of one) of pepperoncini peppers, then this recipe is for you!!!! This makes the absolute best beef sandwiches to enjoy with friends during the big game, or just to share with the family. The pepperoncini flavor is subtle, not overpowering! Everyone will love this, and, your house will smell wonderful!!! Enjoy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place beef roast in crock pot.
- 2Pour Onion soup mix, beef, and chicken broths over roast.
- 3Cut tops and stems off each pepperoncini pepper, and return them to their original jar in the juice.
- 4Pour entire jar of pepperoncini peppers w/juice over beef roast and mix with large spoon to blend soups.
- 5Cover crock pot and cook on low for 11 hours.
- 6(note - 11 hours, not 8 hours like most recipes)This is important to the success of this roast.
- 7The last 1/2 hour of cooking time, take roast out of crock pot and "shred" the meat apart with a knife, and return meat to the juices in crock pot for 30 minutes.
- 8Serve on your favorite bun or hoagie roll, with extra juice on the side.
- 9Serving Suggestion: Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over beef sandwich and microwave for 35 seconds before serving, then spoon additional au jus over the bread!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pepperoncini Beef Roast
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.0
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 1464.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 26.8 g