Recipe by Audrey M
This recipe is great for those special guest. It is elegant and takes no time to prepare since it is done in a crock pot.
- 2 tablespoons green peppercorns, drained
- 3 tablespoons sweet-hot mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 lbs lean pork roast
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 thinly sliced apple
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a meat rack in the bottom of crock pot.
- Mix together peppercorns, mustard, horseradish, lemon peel and salt.
- Place pork on meat rack and rub sauce all over the pork.
- Pour cider around the pork.
- Cook on Low for 9-10 hours.
- Remove pork from crockpot along with the meat rack.
- Place pork on a platter covered with aluminum foil.
- Turn crockpot to high.
- Combine water and cornstarch and mix into crockpot.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Stir occasionally.
- Slice roast and place sliced apples around the platter.
- Serve with sauce.