8 hrs 15 mins
Similar to some of the other pot roast recipes here, but I couldn't find one quite like this. Very few ingredients makes this one easy pot roast to make and the gravy is delicious. Great to come home from work to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all dry ingredients together and rub all over roast.
- 2Place beef in slow cooker and add beef stock.
- 3Mix any left over of the dry ingredients into the stock.
- 4Cook on low for 6 - 8 hours.
- 5Remove pot roast and either serve with gravy as is, or mix corn flour with cold water to thicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Peppercorn and Onion Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.3
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 247.5 mg
- Sodium 1057.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 83.2 g