Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Similar to some of the other pot roast recipes here, but I couldn't find one quite like this. Very few ingredients makes this one easy pot roast to make and the gravy is delicious. Great to come home from work to.
- Mix all dry ingredients together and rub all over roast.
- Place beef in slow cooker and add beef stock.
- Mix any left over of the dry ingredients into the stock.
- Cook on low for 6 - 8 hours.
- Remove pot roast and either serve with gravy as is, or mix corn flour with cold water to thicken.