Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A candy recipe for the crock pot that's both delicious and simple!
Make and share this Crock Pot Peanut Clusters recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs white almond bark or 2 lbs white chocolate, for dipping
- 4 ounces german's sweet chocolate or 4 ounces milk chocolate, for dipping
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 ounces dry roasted peanuts
- Put all ingredients in crock pot; cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Do not stir.
- Turn Crock Pot to low and stir every 15 minutes for 1 hour longer.
- Drop on waxed paper and let cool. Store candy in a tightly covered container.
I used Mini cupcake paper-cups and ended up with a count of 120 peanut clusters and 8 without peanut/all chocolate clusters. Awesomeness Thank you
They turned out perfect. Very easy!
Ruined! One hour on high in the crock pot, and the chocolate was burned!!! A LOT of money - WASTED!