Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A very simple recipe that yields fabulous results! People won't believe this came out of a crock pot!
- 473.18 ml frozen peaches, sliced (undrained)
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 1.23-2.46 ml cinnamon
- 28.34-255.14 g Jiffy white cake mix (or 1/2 package of a 2-layer size cake mix)
- 59.16 ml melted butter
- Lightly grease the slow cooker/Crock Pot; place peaches in the bottom.
- Sprinkle with cornstarch; toss.
- Drizzle with vanilla and sprinkle brown sugar over all.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon then cake mix.
- Drizzle melted butter evenly over cake mix.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
This is the best and easiest peach dessert I have ever had. I made it with canned light sliced peaches instead of fresh or frozen and it still was wonderful - warm and gooey and sweet. I imagine it would be even better with a little vanilla ice cream, but it was wonderful just by itself. I'll be making this for years to come.
10 stars, I don't think that's an option, wow, this is so easy, but Fantastic! Should I tell them how easy it was to make....not...lol. Thank you Mark. Definite forever keeper.
Yooper,you made my family think I'm a real good cook with this recipe. So simple and so good. Can't wait to try it with other kinds of fruit. When I lived in New Jersey the only thing I made was reservations, now I live in an area of the South without much in the way of restaurants so I'm learning to cook thru this great site. You certainly have helped me out. Thanks.