1/7 Photos of Crock Pot Peach Dump Dessert
3 hrs 5 mins
A very simple recipe that yields fabulous results! People won't believe this came out of a crock pot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease the slow cooker/Crock Pot; place peaches in the bottom.
- 2Sprinkle with cornstarch; toss.
- 3Drizzle with vanilla and sprinkle brown sugar over all.
- 4Sprinkle with cinnamon then cake mix.
- 5Drizzle melted butter evenly over cake mix.
- 6Cover and cook on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Peach Dump Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 80.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g