Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A easy way to make dessert
- 4 (15 ounce) cans sliced peaches in juice, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups sugar, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (10 count) can biscuits, baked and broken into bite size pieces
- Mix peaches, butter, sugar and cinnamon into crock pot.
- Turn on HIGH and stir often until butter melts.
- Once butter melts, add biscuits stirring to mix well.
- Turn crock pot to LOW and stir occasionally for 2 hours.
- You can serve with ice cream.