Recipe by janem123
This recipe is adapted from www.crock-pot.com. I guestimated the number of servings.
Top Review by moniquetk
I think the butter is off - as the topping was a runny consistency - not crumbly at all. I also wish I had added some tapioca for thickening to the fruit. I added a few blueberries to it.
- 2 lbs fresh peaches or 2 lbs canned peaches, sliced
- 2⁄3 cup rolled oats
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup softened butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine