Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Good results, easy way of making yummy chex mix.
- 7 cups assorted cereal (wheat, rice, corn chex, cheerios 1 cup salted nuts (peanuts, cashews, mixed nuts)
- 1 cup small pretzels
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- Combine cereal, pretzels and nut in crock pot.
- Mix melted butter with remaining ingredients and drizzle over cereal/nut mixture.
- Toss to coat.
- Cook on high uncovered for 2 hours, stir every 1/2 hour.
- Then turn on low and cook for another 2-6 hours.
- Stir in air tight container.