Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm so glad I found this recipe. It's a deliciously different combination of ingredients and flavors.
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 inch pieces (I use red skinned yams, about 12 oz)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lean pork, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpeeled diced tomatoes
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Layer potatoes, corn, green beans, onion, and pork in the bottom of a crock pot.
- Add tomatoes, chili powder, salt, coriander and water to a large bowl, stir to combine and pour over crock pot ingredients.
- Cover and cook on Low 7-9 hours.