Prep 7 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This turns out perfect every time.
Make and share this Crock Pot Orange Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 6 pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 medium onions, sliced thin
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Using a 5-qt crockpot, place fat in cooker and melt on HIGH.
- Add chops and turn to coat evenly with fat. Place onions on top of the chops.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chops.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
These were super easy to make and super tasty! I had them over wide noodles with sour cream on top (I put SC on a LOT of stuff :-). Thank you so much for sharing! LA :-)
Oh my gosh, wonderful pork chops! I used sirloin cut chops and one large onion. They cooked for 6 hours in the crockpot and smelled awesome. Very nice flavors, sweet onions, hint of orange, and the seasonings were perfect. I served with brown rice and another of Dancer's recipe, Orange-Dijon Broccoli. This one is a keeper!